May 09, 2005
I've always preferred beerJust went to browse through the blogs of a few friends. It's been awhile.
I find it totally unacceptable that Mr Shameless is not keeping all his readers entertained regularly enough. If you are reading this, Mr Shameless Snow, get your act together! Utter disgrace!
This Fahrenheit 451 (forgot to mention Eugene told me about the book last Tues too.. he's reading it and I've the intention to borrow his copy somewhere in the June holidays...) mood in the realm of the golden wood... very inspiring. Inspiring to read many of the books listed there. Though ashamed to say, I'm still stuck on... well, look right. I'm reading 2 other books that I borrowed from the NLB, one chinese one. Hee... nothing that will make it to the list but nevertheless, a rather brainless read - all I can take at this moment at work. And haha, must admit I own 2 of the books listed in the 'to-burn' list. Whatever it is, I think there must be better uses for the pages, like... putting the fish bones of sardines...
sigh, actually, when I read blogs of Charan and Meisen, I tend to get a bit depressed. Not because they depress me. But, I think I'm not thinking enough, I've sort of stopped thinking deep about many things that happen around. There was a time when I must be giving more things more thoughts and forming more opinions, stronger opinions, probably to the point of criticism and sarcasm too. But, somehow, that has come to a standstill or at least, a slowing down. I used to tease some friends about their hindered capacity to think and form opinions once they are attached. Whatever else had happened to me?
Maybe I could write like that again if only I don't celebrate myself this much in my blog. haha...
Only, when you are that close to making changes and yet, not quite, talk can be cheaper than it already is.
Oh. No, I'm not attached. Please.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:48